"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dengue Fever Remedy: Papaya leaves.

 PASS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN, IT MAY SAVE LIVES !!!

 Dengue Fever Remedy
  

  I  would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's son who has just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the ICU when his blood platelet count drops to 15 after 15 liters of blood transfusion.

His father was so worried that he seeks another friend's recommendation and his son was saved. He confessed to me that he gave his son raw juice of the papaya leaves  From a platelet count of 45 after 20 liters of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw papaya (in Urdu Papeta) leaf juice, his platelet count jumps instantly to 135. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.
Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2pcs just cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf.. So two tablespoon per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is very bitter and you have to swallow it like that. But it works.
*Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue* 

You may have heard this elsewhere, but if not, I am glad to inform you that papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all.
Please spread the news about this as lately there are many dengue cases. It's great if such natural cure could help to ease the sufferings of dengue patients.
Furthermore it's so easily available.Blend them and squeeze the juice! It's simple and miraculously effective!!

 

 More:
Tawa Tawa and Dengue: Click


1 comment:

Unknown said...


My name is Alisa Russell, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor called Doctor Omose Lawrence who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . and i became very well healthy and body sound, so am here to advise you never to lost any hope if you have this deadly disease like (Herpes Virus, Dengue fever and Cold viruses) please do contact this doctor am 100% sure that your solution will be guarantee with him. thanks . here are contact to reach him email: dromoselawrenceherbelremendy15@gmail.com