"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mental powers.

Mental powers

Most of my friends, by now, know I'm a martial artist for 50 years already, I learned how to concentrate my powers to one point to give it all the energy it needed. That's the way to make an Ippon or to break a leg...A well trained  martial artist is able to put his 'Chi' ( his mental energy) to the place where he wants it. The impact of such an energy can be beyond imagination.  Break tests are a nice example of what can be done....but that's just one side. The power of your own mind/spirit is stronger than you might think ( besides religion), I learned to focus my energy and to send it any direction I wanted, it started with Mesmerism/magnetism that came from my hands. Imagine, I didn't need to massage, not even touch... You can read more about that on my blog: Healing Hands, see links.
 On board the Henry Dunant, 'fixing' a neck,
no not the necklace. :)

I learned more about my hands' energy when I noticed other people, in the neighborhood of the patient I treated, could feel it...!  Then I found out I could do the same through the telephone...freaking feeling, tell you, talked to the people and sent them my energy, even wireless. Na...
Sometimes, during my film career, I had the feeling my work as a healer was more appreciated than my acting capacities, hehehehe. I was very lucky Ken and Maria Metcalfe (movie casting office) were a fan of my healing hands and always got me a part of the scene...

Now I tell you, it takes a lot of energy to achieve these healing capacities, sometimes it emptied my battery to the limit and blacked me out, fainted me completely. That's no problem when y're in a good shape and healthy (and young). Through the years I learned more about acupuncture and food....

 I respect everybody who believes in a religion and do prayers, especially when it's meant to help others. But you're asking someone else to do the job for you. A prayer isn't enough...it's a start, but there should be more from yourself in it. Don't leave the job to God , Jesus, Allah, Mohammed, Jaweh or others. Do something yourself, use your OWN energy to help others, use your 'Chi/Ki' to send power, Your power. If we all do, it makes a difference...! Please use your 'battery' to send positive energy to where you want it to go. It's not going by itself, you need to work on it, concentrate your thoughts, visualize a situation and send your personal mental powers...

Please help.   My old battery can't do it on it's own, it's almost empty ....


http://bert-firebert.blogspot.com/2010/12/healing-hands-bio-magnets-that-cure.html


http://bert-firebert.blogspot.com/2010/12/therapist-onboard-henry-dunant-red.html

No comments: