"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Death sentence for using medical marijuana.

   Please share this article.

"My name is Peter Davy and I am 51 years old.
I am a Medical Cannabis user and have had cancer for 10 years.
My partner has advanced Multiple Sclerosis and I am her 24-hour caregiver.  She is dying and will die without me.

I have cultivated cannabis for medical purposes and extensively researched the breeding of rare cannabis strains for these specific medical conditions.
On February 15th, 2011 I pleaded guilty in Timaru Court (New Zealand) to cultivation of cannabis and associated charges. The judge told me to expect a prison sentence on March 16th when I go up for sentencing because it is the fifth time I have been convicted
I want to make it clear that I will be going on a hunger strike the moment I am given a prison sentence and I absolutely do not want to be force fed under any circumstances. I will also be refusing all cancer medication. I am 100% committed to continuing with a hunger strike until I am dead.
This is about Medical Marijuana, a police force that continually lies to make themselves look good, and the complete lack of empathy and compassion in our present justice system."

Peter's blog:
http://bert-firebert.blogspot.com/2010/01/healing-power-of-marijuana.html

No comments: